Lip embroidery is a semi-permanent makeup that implants coloured micro-pigments into the upper dermal layer of the lip’s skin.
Using single-use, disposable micro-needles in a way to create that full and plumped-up look
At JPro Beauty, we specialise in a variety of lip embroidery to support our clients’ needs. Whether it’s the gradient effect or creating that pinkish healthy glow to your pale or dark lips, our experienced artist will assist you in selecting your preferred style and colour.
Our Lip Embroidery comes with one touch-up session within the first six months.
Lip Embroidery Styles
Lip Embroidery Styles
Check Out our latest promotions
Wish to see more of our work?
Lip Embroidery Healing
Click here for our pricing
Frequently Asked Lip Embroidery Questions
Most frequently asked questions and answers
Is Lip Embroidery Painful?
No, The process is almost painless. Our artist will ensure that the anaesthetic cream applied takes effect before proceeding with the lip embroidery. Do immediately inform our artist if you feel any form of discomfort. We will reapply the anaesthetic cream to minimize any pain.
How long does the lip embroidery procedure take?
The whole process takes approximately 1.5 – 2 hours.
Do i require touch-up sessions?
Yes, 3 – 6 mths after the first procedure, you should go back for a scheduled appointment to check micro-pigment retention and touch-up if needed.
Where do you source your colour pigments?
Our micro-pigments are sourced from world-renowned PERMA BLEND and imported from the United States.
How long will the pigment last?
Our lip embroidery micro-pigment lasts an average of approximately two years.
How long does the peeling process last?
Peeling is a sign of healing and will go on for 7 – 14 days. Actual colour will appear after 6-8 weeks.
What can you expect during your
- At JPro Beauty, our SPM artist always starts with a thorough consultation with you to discuss the expectations and results of the embroidery.
- She then proceeds to apply the anaesthetic cream over your lips to reduce the pain and discomfort that can arise from the procedure
- Next, our artist will then contour and shape of your lips according to your facial morphology
- After that, our artist will recommend a suitable micro-pigment colour that best suits you
- Micro-pigments will then be implanted into the dermal layer of the lip’s skin using single-use, disposable micro-needles.
- Periodically, our artist will check your lip symmetry and make necessary adjustments throughout the whole procedure to ensure that perfectly balance lips.
- Last but not least, our artist will clean the area thoroughly once completed.
What are the do's and dont's after the procedure?
- DO NOT touch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin fall out naturally. Picking can cause scarring and reduces micro-pigment retention
- Avoid smoking after the procedure
- Please avoid activities that will make you sweat excessively, i.e. sports, hot sauna, sun tanning
- Abstain from foods such as seafood, spicy food, raw food, dark coloured food etc. to avoid delaying the healing process
- Refrain from using makeup or facial cleansers on treated areas
- Standby your medications for cold sore if you are prone to it
- Always apply our aftercare cream on your lips as instructed
- Allow 6-8 weeks for the micro-pigment colour to settle in
- Hence touch-ups can only be done after 3 – 6 weeks after the procedure