Eyeliner embroidery is a semi-permanent makeup that implants coloured micro-pigments along your upper or lower eyelash line, hence making your eyes look bigger, more well-defined and awake.
Over here at JPro Beauty, we use single-use, disposable micro-needles.
At JPro Beauty, we specialize in a variety of eyeliner embroideries to create a style that suits you.
Our eyeliner embroidery comes with a touch-up session in the first six months.
Check Out our latest promotions
Wish to see more of our work?
Click here for our pricing
Frequently Asked Eyeliner Embroidery Questions
Most frequently asked questions and answers
Is eyeliner embroidery painful?
No. The process is almost painless. Our artist will ensure that the numbing cream applied takes effect before proceeding with the eyeliner embroidery. Do immediately inform our artist if you feel any form of discomfort. We will reapply the numbing cream to minimize any pain.
How long does the procedure take?
The whole process takes approximately 2-3 hours.
Do i require touch ups?
Yes. 5 – 6 months after the first procedure, you should go back for a scheduled appointment to be check micro-pigment retention and touch-up if needed. Beyond one year, the colour might have faded too much giving less than expected result
Where do you source your colour pigments?
Our micro-pigments are sourced from the world-renowned Phi Academy, and PMU Academy and our micro-pigments are imported from Europe and the United States.
How Long will the colour last ?
Our eyeliner embroidery looks best for about one year. Depending on how well the micro-pigments retains, it can last even last up to two to three years.
How long does the peeling process last?
Peeling is a sign of healing and will go on for two weeks.
What can you expect during your
- At JPro Beauty, our SPM artist always starts with a thorough consultation with you to discuss the expectations and results of the embroidery.
- She then proceeds to apply the anaesthetic cream over your lash line to reduce the pain and discomfort that can arise from the procedure
- Next, our artist will then contour along your lashline the shape of your eyeliner according to your preferred style.
- After that, our artist will recommend a suitable micro-pigment for your lash line.
- Micro-pigments will then be implanted into the dermal layer of the lashline using single-use, disposable micro-needles.
- Periodically, our artist will check your eyeliner symmetry and make necessary adjustments throughout the whole procedure to ensure that perfectly even eyeliner.
- Last but not least, our artist will clean the area thoroughly once completed.
What are the do's and dont's after your procedure?
- Wear sunglasses to avoid direct sun-light as the eyes will be sensitive and swollen
- When the eyes are sore, you can use eye drops
- Eye drops can also be used to clean and moist the eye area
- Apply 3-5 times a thin layer of soothing cream each day
- This helps to avoid wound infection as well as to allow better absorption of colours
- Also, allow your eyes to rest over the next few days as the area will be sensitive
- Please consult a doctor if pain and swelling do not subside after 36hours
- In order to maintain your eyeliner, we strongly advise you to return every 12 months for touch-ups
- DO NOT touch the treatment area to avoid scarring or removal of micro-pigments
- Ensure no eye make-ups, including eye shadow and eyeliner, fake eyelashes, eyelash extension, lash lifting, tinting and contact lenses one week
- Refrain from driving during the first 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming or engage in outdoor activities for one week
- Please allow time for the coloured micro-pigments to settle into your skin.
- Therefore touch-ups can only be done 5-6 months after the first session.
How safe is eyeliner embroidery ?
The risk of this procedure is very minimal. The technique involves a safe and reliable medical grade micro-pigmentation.