Microblading eyebrow embroidery In Singapore
In Singapore, Microblading eyebrow embroidery is a semi-permanent makeup which creates hair-like strokes using ultra-fine blade needles. This style creates hyper-realistic hair strokes that cover thinning brows, bald spots and even complete brow reconstruction. At JPro Beauty, we use sterile and single-use tools to ensure the highest standards of hygiene for our clients.
Microblading Eyebrow Embroidery
Our Awards & recognitions
How to ensure micro-pigment retention?
All kinds and forms of pigments may gradually fade with time, many things may affect the retention rate of these pigments on the skin:
- Your skin type and skincare regimen
- The amount and colour intensity of pigment implanted
- Perspiration and sunlight exposure
We strongly advise you to follow our aftercare instructions as well as to touch-up your eyebrow half-yearly (or as required).
Touch-ups are expected for microblading to ensure your skin retains the micro-pigments and full-looking brow.
Are you suitable for Microblading eyebrow embroidery?
Microblading is suitable if you are looking to add depth and colour to your existing brows or if you wish to reconstruct your brow shape. It is generally safe for everyone. However, we discourage you to undergo this treatment if you are/have:
- On blood thinning agents
- Keloid prone
- On retinoids – have to wait six months after treatment ends
- Bleeding disorders
- Abrasive skin treatments recently done on your face
Things to note for your microblading eyebrow embroidery in Singapore
Before coming for your microblading appointments, there are a few things you need to do:
- Do not take Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before eyebrow embroidery
- Please do not take Omega-3 fish oil supplements one week before eyebrow embroidery
- Refrain from sun-tanning three days before eyebrow embroidery
- No waxing 2-3 days before eyebrow embroidery
- Avoid abrasive skin treatment two weeks before eyebrow embroidery
What to expect during your appointment?
- Our artist will provide a thorough consultation to discuss expectations and results of the treatment
- The artist will apply numbing cream over your eyebrows to reduce the pain and discomfort from the treatment
- We will then calculate the shape of your eyebrows according to your facial morphology and perfect them based on the golden facial proportion.
- Next, the artist chooses a suitable colour for your brow based on your natural hair and eyebrow colour
- Strokes are created in the direction of natural hair growth to achieve hyper-realistic eyebrow look
- Micro-pigment applied over the brows after that for absorption into the skin
- Once that’s completed, the artist cleans the area thoroughly
What should you do after your microblading?
Post-treatment care is very important for treatment success. You can lose the bulk of your drawn strokes and pigment when you fail to adhere to our aftercare advice.
Please follow our advice for at least two weeks for the best results:
- Hold off activities that will make you sweat more, i.e. sports, hot sauna, sun tanning
- Avoid swimming
- Abstain from any laser or chemical treatments on your face
- Refrain from the use of acne cream
- Do not pick/peel/scratch the brow area to avoid scarring or removal of pigment
- Always apply our aftercare cream on your eyebrows as instructed
Your eyebrows will appear dark and sharp immediately following treatment because the micro-pigment has yet to settle fully in your skin. Pigment colour will fade gradually as part of the healing process. When you see that the skin starts to peel like dandruff or turning dry, it is a sign of healing. Do not be alarmed and refrain from picking/peeling/scratching the brows. Let the skin flakes drop off naturally. The new brow will look light during the first two weeks as the pigment is absorbed in the deeper layers of the skin. The skin cells will push the pigment up to the top skin layers, and once the healed, you will be delighted with the new, natural-looking eyebrows.